
1. Meet Taylor Swift: musician, goddess, and official spokesperson for cat ladies everywhere.
泰勒斯威夫特:是音乐家,是女神,也是一个爱猫的可爱女人

2. Here are her cats, Doctor Meredith Greyand Detective Olivia Benson. They have full names and titles, because they are very important.
这是她的猫,医生梅瑞狄斯和侦探本森奥利维亚。它们有全名和职业,因为它们很重要。

3. In fact, cats in general are the most important things in the world. And Taylor totally understands this.
事实上,猫是世界上最重要的东西。泰勒完全理解这点。

4. She totally gets that even though cats might ~seem~ like they don’t love you, they definitely do.
她完全明白,即使猫可能看起来似乎不喜欢你,它们其实是真的爱你。

5. She understands that the only person in your life worth buying personalized gifts for is your cat.
她明白,在你的生活里,值得购买定制礼物的,是你的猫。

6. Taylor knows that you can’t be friends with people who can’t be friends with your cats.
泰勒明白不能和那些不和你的猫做朋友的人交往。

7. And your friends have to understand that the best gifts to buy a cat lady are cat-related gifts.
你的朋友都要明白,给猫夫人(爱猫者)最好的礼物是和猫相关的。

8. Because everyone in the world needs to know how dedicated you are to living the cat lady life.
好让世界上的每一个人都需要知道你是多么的专注于你的猫生活。

9. She just ~gets~ that cats are the most important people in the world, and therefore they deserve to sit on a god damn throne.
她明白猫是世界上最重要的东西,因此它们应该坐在一个宝座上。

10. And having them sit at the dinner table with you definitely isn’t verging on the “crazy” side of cat lady.
而和它们一起坐在餐桌上,绝对不是猫夫人的“疯狂”行为。

11. While other people listen to love songs and think about their significant other, Taylor knows that the most loving relationship anyone can be in is with their cat.
当别人在听情歌,并想念他们的伴侣的时候,泰勒知道,最真挚的感情, 是和猫之间的。

12. Cats > significant others forever.
猫永远胜于伴侣

13. Taylor realises that cats don’t hog the bedcovers…
泰勒意识到猫不会和你抢床罩…

14. And they might get cat hairs all over them, but that’s totally fine, because they’re really cute while doing it.
到处都会有猫毛,可是没关系,因为它们很可爱。

15. Cats can’t complain when you do something they don’t like.
当你做它们不喜欢的事情时,猫不会抱怨。

16. Taylor knows that there’s nothing better than watching TV with your feline friend.
泰勒知道,没有什么比和你的猫朋友一起看电视更好的事。

17. All they can do is meow at you. And that’s just adorable.
它们对你猫猫叫。这好可爱。

18. In fact, everything cats do is adorable. Even just sitting there.
事实上,猫做的每一件事都是可爱的。甚至只是坐在那。

19. And that’s why you should always value your cat above anything else.
这就是为什么你应该把你的猫排在第一位。

20: Because there’s no doubt about it: The cat lady life is the best life.
毫无疑问:猫夫人(爱猫人)的生活是最好的生活。

